- Launch of Centre Sector Scheme - "Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)"
- Under direction of Sh Atul Prasad, IAS, ACS Coop, Govt of Bihar, RD NCDC Patna Sh Surender Sehgal handed over NCDC cheque of Rs 439.05 crore for NCDC assisted Farm Mechanization Project by PACS of Bihar to Coop Department Bihar at Patna.
- Training Needs of MARKFED Employees - Report by NCDC
Notice & Circulars
Central Sector Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Cooperation
Cooperatives as Modern Banking Unit
Exports Promotion Forum
Sale Proclamation Notice issued by DRT-I, New Delhi in reference to the Durgapur Poultry Society default case
Details of e-auction of Durgapur Poultry Society
Launch of Centre Sector Scheme - "Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)"
Training Needs of MARKFED Employees - Report by NCDC
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) new scheme ‘Yuva Sahakar’, launched in November 2018 is giving wings to young entrepreneurs in cooperatives: - Radha Mohan Singh.
- Launch of NCDC model for cooperatives as Modern banking unit will bring about financial inclusion of farmers in remote villages
- Union Agriculture Minister launches NCDC’s new scheme to promote young entrepreneurs in cooperatives
- Union Agriculture Minister Shri Radha Mohan Singh releases a profile booklet titled ‘NCDC- Assisting Cooperative. Always!’