Name of Regional Directorate: Lucknow
Jurisdiction: Uttar Pradesh
Address of Regional Directorate:Sahkarita Bhawan, 14 Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Lucknow-226001
Name of Regional Director: Shri Sudhanshu Sharma
Contact details:Phone: 0522-2613093, Fax: 0522-423152 E-mail: [email protected]
https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/14,+VS+Marg,+Husainganj,+Lucknow,+Uttar+Pradeshemail@example.com,80.939656, 17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sNational+Cooperative+Development+Corporation,+14+V.S.+Marg, +Lucknow!3m4!1s0x399bfda9ecb360bd: 0x781dc5dfa8542aa3!8m2!3d26.8428431!4d80.9418447
Cooperatives in the States:
|A||Agriculture Credit Cooperatives(PACS)/FSS/ LAMPS)||7479|
|B||Agriculture Non Credit Coops.(PAMS/Block Unions)||4001|
|C||Non-Agriculture Credit Cooperatives||2873|
|D||Non-Agriculture Non Credit Cooperatives||694|
|I||Primary Handloom/Industrial Cooperatives||2343|
|2||DISTRICT LEVEL COOPERATIVES|
|A||Credit Cooperatives (DCCBS)||50|
|B||Non Credit Cooperatives (KVS)||57|
|D||District Cooperative Milk Union||43|
|E||District Fishery Federation||12|
APEX COOP. FEDERATIONS:-
- Pradeshik Cooperative Federation Ltd. (PCF)
- Pradeshik Cooperative Union Ltd. (PCU)
- U.P. Horticulture Cooperative & Marketing Federation Ltd. (HOFED)
- U.P. Cooperative Sericulture Federation Ltd.
- Pradeshik Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Jute & Agriculture Development Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Fisheries Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- U.P. State Construction and Labour Development Cooperative Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Potato Federation Farrukhabad
- U.P. Land Development Bank
- U.P. State Construction Cooperative Federation (PACFED)
- U.P. State Consumer Cooperative Federation Ltd.,
- U.P. Cooperative Khadi Gramudyogic Vastu Apoorti Evam Vipnan Sangh Ltd.
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2019, NCDC has provided total disbursement of Rs. 5313.3614 crore benefitting various cooperative projects/units as follows:
|S. No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursement as on 31-03-2018 (Rs. in crore)|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||2536.68|
|8||Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP)||277.761|
|10||Service & Agri. Credit||835.40|
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2019)
|Year||Assistance(Rs. in crore)||Disbursements|
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2014-15 to 2018-19):
- Regional Office, NCDC, Lucknow has provided assistance under Price Support Scheme for Wheat and Paddy Procurement to PCF and PCU.
- Regional Office, NCDC, Lucknow has provided assistance for Zero Liquid Discharge to Six Sugar Factories under Government Guarantee.
- Regional Office, NCDC, Lucknow assisted DCBs for CBS and for purchase of ATM Mobile Van.
- Regional Office, NCDC, Lucknow successfully conducted Northern Regional workshop for Strengthening Women Cooperatives at Varanasi.
- Regional Office, NCDC, Lucknow successfully organized RKVY training programmes in the State.
- Due to concerted efforts made by this Directorate, the Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies put stall in Krishi Mela at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- Rajbhasa Kriyavan Samiti awarded 2nd prize to RO, NCDC, Lucknow for implementation of Official Language
New Initiatives in the Region during Year F.Y. 2019-20:
- Disbursement of working capital loan for procurement of Wheat and Paddy under Minimum Price Support Scheme.
- Tourism Cooperative in Lakhimpur district and Agra district.
- Out of 75 districts in U.P., 47 districts are covered under ICDP. NCDC has sanctioned 2nd phase of ICDP in aspirational district Sonebhadra. 23 districts are under pipeline.
- Government of U.P. has expressed willingness to start closed sugar mills in the State. This Directorate is vigilant to provide financial assistance to these sugar mills, in case government finalizes its decision of operating the Sugar mills.
- Exploring possibility of providing financial assistance to fisheries cooperatives.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
There are 8 districts identified by NITI Ayog under Aspirational District in Uttar Pradesh viz. Shravasti, Bahraich, Balrampur, Siddharthnagar, Fatehpur, Chandauli, Chitrakoot and Sonebhadra. The following activities performed in the Aspirational districts:-
|Name of the Aspirational District||Details of ongoing Projects||Name of the Beneficiary/Society||Sanction||Release|
|Sonbhadra||Construction of 3 new godowns and Repair/Renovation of 3 PACS godowns||Devgarh SSS||2.15||0.66||2.81||--||--||--|
|PACS||Excellence:-Pinna Kisan Sewa Sahkari Samiti Ltd., Pinna Block–Purkazi, Post Vaghra, District Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)|
|Merit:-Lakpedaganj Kisan Sewa Sahkari Samiti Ltd., Block-Nakha, District Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P.)|
Development Opportunities in the State/UT through Cooperatives:
- NCDC Regional Office succeeded in providing working capital loan under Price Support Scheme of Government of U.P.
- Making efforts for generation of proposal from service cooperatives (Tourism) in Lakhimpur District
- Provided working capital loan to U.P. Rural and Land Development Bank.