Plot No-89, Sector-18,Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122015
Telephone: + 91124 2349027
Fax:+911242340674, Email : linacncdc.in, topicncdc.in
NCDC had set up its own training institution in 1985 through a World Bank project. This Institution over time has become a major facility for developing competencies of cooperative sector professionals in India and abroad. Building upon the strength of the training Institution and to promote research and development in the cooperative sector, the Government of India in February, 2018 upgraded the institute with a broader mandate for training, research and consultancy and renamed itLaxmanrao Inamdar National Academy for Cooperative Research and Development (LINAC).
The Academy endeavors to develop its programmes and interventions with a strong client-orientation and inter-disciplinary perspective to strengthen institutional capabilities and human resources in cooperatives. The Academy organizes various kinds of training programmes throughout the year for the officials of NCDC assisted projects, State Cooperative Departments, Cooperative Federations / Societies and other organizations dealing with agriculture and allied sector. It also conducts training programmes for International participants.
Functional Linkages of LINAC
The Institution during its journey over the years has built up functional collaboration with premier national and international institutions for capacity development interventions in myriad areas
|Centre for International Cooperation and Training in Agricultural Banking (CICTAB)||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|International Cooperative Alliance (ICA)||Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA)|
|Network for Development of Agricultural Cooperatives in Asia and the Pacific(NEDAC)||National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)|
|Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM)||National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)|
|National Horticulture Board (NHB)||National Federation of Urban Cooperative Banks (NAFCUB)|
|Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)|
Recently LINAC organized technical sessions parallel to the General Assembly of the FAO/ILO promoted NEDAC in which organizations from 8 countries participated.
LINAC has its own team of core faculty, panel of experts, subject/area specialists and practicing professionals from core areas of functioning of cooperative sector drawn from NCDC. The programmes are identified, designed and implemented based on Systematic Approach to Training and Andragogy.
FUNCTIONS / ACTIVITIES
- Organizational Development
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Cooperative Sector .
- Formulation, Appraisal, Monitoring of Development Projects for Rural Transformation.
- Developing Cooperative Guidance and Consultancy skills.
- Training of Trainers.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) for young managers in Rural Financing Institutions (RFI)
- Implementation of Integrated Cooperative Development Projects
- Management of Cooperative Banking.
- Leadership and Governance skills for Women Cooperators.
- Management Development Programmes (MDP) for Allied sector Cooperative Functionaries (Dairy, Fisheries, and Livestock Piggery etc).
Consultancy and Research
- Development of training systems, programmes and materials.
- Preparation of project reports
- Appraisal and evaluation of projects
- Conduct research and development to evolve new policies, practices and models for developing effective and member centric business enterprises
- Promoting development of cooperative enterprises in agro-processing, industrial sector etc
Promotional and Developmental
- Fellowships for Faculty Development Programme (FDP) at IIM-Ahmedabad and IIM-Indore to develop professional skills and training capability of cooperative institutions
- Fellowships for development of managerial skills of managers/executives of cooperatives at VAMNICOM, Pune.
- Cash awards to meritorious students of Higher Diploma Course (HDC) in Cooperation conducted by ICMs to motivate the students to perform better.
- Study visits for the Directors of BoM, Chairman, CEOs and other key personnel of cooperative societies to good working societies within the country to help them learn success factors and develop conviction and replicate the success..
- Sprawling lush green campus of about 5 acre.
- Adjacent to Delhi-Jaipur Expressway and proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- State-of-the-Art infrastructure which includes air-conditioned training hall, syndicate rooms, library and Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Facilities of virtual classrooms equipped with webinars and lectures for e-learning courses
- Air-conditioned hostel and dining facilities
- Recreation facilities which includes indoor and outdoor games, mini gym and exercise equipment.
- Cumulatively, the Academy has trained 22878 personnel in 825 training programmes upto March, 2019, of which 150 programmes attended by 4831 personnel were organized under the Government of India assisted Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna (RKVY) Capacity Building Projects
- During the year 2018-19, Academy conducted 40 training programmes and has trained 1227 personnel from cooperatives
- As part of consultancy activities, 4 Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), for the state of Assam for ICD Projects in 4 districts and 1 Detailed Project Report for ICD Projects in Sonbhadra district of UP have been prepared
Training Calendar for the year 2019-20 Click Here
- International Collaborative Training Programme on “Adopting Area Based Integrated Approach for Cooperative Development– Experience of NCDC ICDP Scheme in Indian Context” - Click Here
- International Training Programme on Developing Managerial Skills For Agricultural Cooperatives And Rural Financing Institutions - Click Here
- ICDP - Click Here
- Training Programme on “Image Building & PR” - Click Here
- Understanding Cooperatives & NCDC Strategy for Financing and Developing Cooperatives -Click Here