Name of Regional Directorate: Bhopal
Jurisdiction: Madhya Pradesh
Complete Address of Regional Directorate: A-8, Third Floor, Platinum Plaza, T. T. Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462003
Name of Regional Director: Shri R. K. Mangla
Contact details: Ph: 0755-4902397, Fax: 0755-4902392, E-mail: ro.bhopalncdc.in
Google Map link (Route map of Directorate):
Cooperatives in Madhya Pradesh
Category of Societies
|1||Primary Marketing Cooperative Societies||330|
|2||Fruit & Vegetable Cooperative Societies||220|
|3||Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||4570|
|4||Primary Non-Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||3327|
|5||Primary Milk Producers Cooperative Societies||8958|
|6||Primary Fisheries Cooperative Societies||2415|
|7||Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies||602|
|8||Primary Consumer Cooperative Societies||4591|
|9||Mineral/Labour/Excavation Cooperative Societies||649|
|10||Housing Cooperative Societies||2285|
|11||Primary Minor Forest Produce Societies||1091|
|12||Multipurpose Cooperative Societies||1770|
|13||Seed Produce Cooperative Societies||1919|
|14||Cold Storage Cooperative Societies||11|
|15||Cooperative Sugar Mill||9|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes in Madhya Pradesh:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2020, NCDC has provided total assistance of Rs.8341.51 crore, benefiting various Cooperative projects/units as below:
|S. No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursement as on 31-03-2020 (Rs. in crore)|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||1644.86|
|7||Storage& Cold Storage||145.90|
|8||Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP)||572.74|
|9||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||5149.00|
|10||MIS and others||303.87|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements & Cumulative disbursement as on 31-03-2020 (Rs in crore)
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2020)
Assistance(Rs. in crore)
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2015-16 to 2019-20):
- Working Capital loan of Rs.5149.00 crore has been released so for to District Cooperative Central Banks and MP State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Financial assistance of Rs.145.90 crore has been given to the societies so far for storage and cold storage.
- ICDP schemes in the state of M.P. started in the year 1994-95.
- Out of 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh 49 have been covered under ICDP.
- Out of 49 districts, as on 31.03.2020 ICDP in 6 districts namely Chhatarpur, Satna, Mandla, Morena, Panna and Sheopure are on-going.
- As on 31.03.2020, a total amount of Rs.733.33 crore has been sanctioned and Rs.572.74 crore has been utilized by the ICDP Projects.
New Initiatives in the Region during Financial Year 2019-20:
- Promotion of activities under Yuva Sahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support & Innovation Scheme.
- Collected the data of 253 primary level cooperatives during 2019-20 for creating the database of cooperative societies in the State of Madhya Pradesh and with an objective to nurture them.
- Computerization of PACS and promoting their conversion as a Modern Banking Units.
- 1st phase of ICDP in 3 districts (Datia, Damoh and Dindori) and 2nd phase of ICDP of 6 districts (Ratlam, Raisen, Khargone, Badwani, Chhindwara and Bhind) are under consideration at State Government.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
- NITI Aayog has identified 8 aspirational districts in Mahya Pradesh viz Singrauli, Rajgarh, Vidisha, Badwani, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh and Chhatarpur.
- This RO has provided financial assistance in these districts except Damoh under various schemes of NCDC
- Out of 8 Aspirational Districts in the State, 7 districts namely Vidisha, Khandwa, Rajgarh, Barwani, Singrauli, Guna and Chhatarpur has already been covered under ICDP.
- 2 proposals from Singrauli district (in the year 2018-19) and 2 proposal from Rajgarh district have been sanctioned (One in the year 2018-19 and one in the year 2019-20).
- Efforts are being made to provide financial assistance to more cooperatives in these Aspirational districts.
Development Opportunities in the State/UT through Cooperatives:
- Creating additional storage capacity by Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities by under CSISAC and AMI Schemes.
- Working capital to Cooperatives.
- Focus on Service Sectors by providing working capital loans.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
Bundelkhand Mahila Sakh Sahakari Samiti, Chhatarpur has spectacular growth in their business for credit activities across the district. The cooperative society was initially registered as self-help group. The main purpose of the samiti is to bring women labours in the main frame of the society. From the year 2000 to 2003, the society had not allowed any outside funding. The society has increased its business from Rs.30,000 to Rs.50.00 lakh from 2003 to 2018. The society offers many services like recurring deposits, fixed deposits, door step services for old aged persons etc.