राष्ट्रीय सहकारी विकास निगम
NATIONAL COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
II Power and duties of officers and employees
Each officer and employee in NCDC has been assigned specific tasks, which he is duty bound to perform in a fair and objective manner in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, policy guidelines, and time tested established system. The exercise of powers by each functionary is determined by the nature and importance of the issue under consideration and in accordance with the levels prescribed for disposable of case of different nature. The details of the powers and duties of officers and employees of the Corporation are given below:-
Shri Sundeep Kumar Nayak, IAS
Administrative / Personnel / General Admin
· Creation, as well as abolition of posts up to the level of Assistant Directors.
· Appointing authority up to the level of Assistant Director.
· Grant of increments in respect of the posts for which he is the appointing authority.
· Sanction of Gratuity to the employees.
· Acceptance of resignation in respect of the posts for which he is the appointing authority.
· Approval of scale of accommodation in respect of all employees.
· Taking accommodation on rent for any purpose connected with the business of the Corporation within the sanctioned budget provision.
· Approval of tour programmes in respect of officers above the rant of Deputy Director.
· Approval of travel by air All employees.
· Grant of Casual Leave in respect of Chief Directors and above.
· Grant of earned leave, special leave, half-pay leave, extraordinary leave, maternity leave, special disability leave, etc. in respect of Directors and above.
· Declaring Controlling Officer for TA purposes.
· Investment of funds.
· Re-appropriation from one sub-head to another.
· Motor Car advance.
· House Building Advance.
· Purchase of furniture and fixtures, calculating machine, duplicating machine, etc.
· Purchase of Air-conditioners, Mobile Phones (along with connections thereof) and computers.
· Purchase of fuel efficient car up to a ceiling of Rs.7.50 lakhs against replacement of old car.
· Stationery and printing of stationery, publication of books and publicity material etc.
· Purchase of books and periodicals.
· Entertainment charges.
· Advertising charges.
· Power to write-off losses (a) irrecoverable losses not due to theft, fraud or negligence Up to Rs.10,000/-; (b) irrecoverable losses Up to Rs.5,000/-; and (c) other cases, in consultation with Financial Adviser in respect of a) and b) also).
· To declare stores (including items of dead stock) to be obsolete, surplus or unserviceable and to order their disposal by auction.
· Purchase Air Coolers.
· Assistance to Staff Club / Canteen.
· Overtime allowance.
· Sanction of the Bills of Insurance Charges / audit fees / tax consultants / legal expenses / tuition fee.
· Payment of Income Tax / Advance Tax, payment of loan installments to the Central Govt.
Sanction of financial assistance
· Sanction of projects / proposals with NCDC assistance up to Rs.5.00 crore and escalation exceeding this limit up to 20% for project loans.
· Sanction of working capital loan to cooperative societies upto Rs.50 crore subject ratification by Board of Management (BOM).
· Extention of validity period of sanction beyond 2 years for projects with NCDC assistance upto Rs.10 crore.
· Contracts, deeds, instruments and assurances on property cases.
· Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and is responsible for the overall functioning of the organization.
· Managing Director also functions as a member of the General Council and Board of Management of the Corporation
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
Shri. D.N. Thakur
· Appointing authority for posts up to the level of UDC.
· Acceptance of resignation in respect of Staff for which he is the appointing authority.
· Approval of Tour programme up to the level of Deputy Director.
· Sanction of advances.
· House Building Advance in respect of group B employees.
· Motor Car advance except in case of MD, DMD and FA.
· Allocation / hiring / leasing of residential accommodation in respect of the employees of the Corporation.
· OTA / Conveyance charges for holidays and Sundays.
· Purchase of furniture and fixture, dead stock, office equipments, calculators and office scooter / cycles.
· Stationery and Printing of Stationery.
· Other contingencies like general office expenses, POL, hiring of vehicles for official use, repair and maintenance, cartage, freight, rents and taxes, etc.
· Telephone charges, new connections, other than mobile phones.
· Assistance to Staff Club / Canteen (including advances).
· Entertainment expenses.
· Power to write off losses: (a) Irrecoverable loses not due to theft, / fraud or negligence Up to Rs.2000/- in consultation with FA; (b) Irrecoverable losses up to Rs.1000/- in consultation with FA. (c) Other cases up to Rs.200/-.
· To declare stores (including items of dead stock to be obsolete, surplus or unserviceable and to order their disposal by auction Up to Rs.5000/-.
· Purchase of books, periodicals and news papers.
· Publication of books and publicity material up to Rs.1.00 lakh.
· Advertising charges.
· Approval of Tour Programmes for group B, C, & D category officials.
· Sanction of medical claims above Rs.10,000/-.
· Sanction of the bills of insurance charges / audit fees / tax consultants / legal expenses / tuition fee up to the Rs.10,000/- per case. (In respect of matters relating to all Divisions other than Finance Division).
· Purchase of Air-conditioners and Computers.
· Sanction of medical claim by virtue of relaxation in terms of Para 11 of NCDC Medical Scheme above Rs.10,000/-.
· Sanction of projects with NCDC assistance up to Rs.100 lakhs and escalation exceeding this limit up to 20% of original sanction except subsidy from Corporation resources
Assists the Managing Director in day-to-day functioning including administration of the Corporation, its Regional Offices and TOPIC Training Centre. Also carries out such other responsibilities and functions as assigned by the MD from time to time.
Shri Sudhir Kumar Sharma
· To execute all financial powers delegated by Managing Director including sanction / release of funds to cooperatives, etc.
· Disbursement of tour advance and settlement of TA/Transfer TA/LTC Claims, subject to approval of tour programme by competent authority. (including foreign tours).
· Sanction of medical claims.
· Sanction of medical claims by virtue of relaxation in terms of Para 11 of NCDC Medical Attendance Scheme Up to Rs.10,000/- in each case.
· Advance for medical expenses.
· OTA /Conveyance Charges for holidays and Sundays.
· Sanction of Bills of Insurance Charges / audit fees / tax consultants / legal expenses / tuition fee up to Rs. 10,000/- per case (in respect of matters relating to Finance Division.
· Approval of tour programmes of Group D category staff.
· All administrative & personnel matters including training assigned by the competent authority.
· Engagement of casual labour, allocation / hiring / leasing of residential accommodation, OTA / Conveyance charges for holidays/ Appointing authority in respect of Group C & D till a new DMD joins.
· House Building Advance to C & D employees; Scooter / Motor cycle / cycle advance, Staff paid from contingencies in respect of casual labour / daily wagers engaged with approval of competent authority.
· Purchase of books, periodicals and news paper up to Rs.5,000
Financial Adviser is responsible for all matters relating to raising, investment / utilization of resources of Corporation, maintaining the accounts of the Corporation and also advising the MD on all related matters.