Regional Directorate, GUWAHATI
1. Integrated Cooperative Development Projects (ICDP), based on area development approach of the whole district selected, is a major thrust area of NCDC funding in the region.
2. Agro-processing units for value addition of the farmers produce especially in Fruits & Vegetables and Tea sector.
3. Margin money assistance to primary agricultural cooperative societies, handloom cooperatives and State level Federation like MAHFED, Mizoram for raising working capital/business development activities.
4. Industrial and service cooperatives for promotion of micro, small and medium enterprises in the region.
5. Creating additional storage capacities through cooperatives.
6. Handloom and Handicraft cooperatives.
7. Poultry, Dairy and Livestock cooperatives.
8. Consumer cooperatives.
9. Future focus is on horticulture and service sectors like tourism, transport, rural health care and Education etc.